- This event has passed.
Choose FAU Day 2019
March 29 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
One event on March 29, 2019 at 9:00am
Congratulations on your acceptance to Florida Atlantic University!
Choose FAU Day is an exclusive event for admitted students and their families.
We invite you to spend a day at FAU’s Boca Raton campus, where you and your family will take an in-depth look at FAU’s academic and student life offerings. Join us for this special event to visit with academic departments, gather information, and have your questions answered by students, faculty and staff before you make your final college decision.
What to Expect:
- A special presentation from the college of your major, where you will learn about our research-based curriculum and what your academic experience will resemble over the next four years.
- Explore our campus and our first-year housing to see where FAU Owls live, learn, and study.
- Connect with campus departments to learn more about the academic and student resources offered, including Financial Aid, Tuition and Billing, Student Activities and Involvement, etc.
- Engage with current FAU Owls involved in FAU student organizations,
- If you’re ready, confirm your acceptance to become an FAU Owl!*
Family and friends are welcome. Parents and guardians are encouraged to attend.
We are looking forward to hosting you at Choose FAU Day on Friday, March 22nd or March 29th.
*Choose FAU Day includes an onboarding experience. For students and families interested in confirming their acceptance, departments and staff members are exclusively available to walk you through the process of registering for orientation, housing, etc.
Check-In Begins: 8:00 AM (FAU Student Union)
Event Begins: 9:00 AM
Event Ends: 3:00 PM
*Please note: Additional event details including directions, parking, attire, etc. will be provided in an event confirmation email.
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions wishes to make this event accessible to people of all abilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to fully participate in this event please contact Jessica Lopez-Acevedo at 561-297-3040 or email@example.com or TTY Relay Station 1-800-955-8770 . Please make your needs known as soon as possible to allow sufficient time for effective accommodations, preferably by March 17, 2019.”
For immediate questions, contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at 561-297-3040 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FAU’s Undergraduate Admissions Team