go site https://elkhartcivictheatre.org/proposal/samples-thesis-statements/3/ supply and demand assignment university essay help want buy cheap viagra parametric hypothesis tests graduate thesis ideas go to site how to write a rationale for a research paper http://snowdropfoundation.org/papers/media-essays-advertising/12/ watch the dog essay writing reflective essay thesis statement examples https://raseproject.org/treat/levitra-lakeview/97/ http://v-nep.org/classroom/writing-assignment-financial-analysis/04/ jsc english 1st paper question https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/report-essay-format-spm/17/ harvard dissertation example helping words in essay follow link https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/essay-writing-tip/51/ watch your parents and trust thesis source site https://greenechamber.org/blog/how-to-write-a-high-school-sports-article/74/ https://cwstat.org/termpaper/xkcd-phd-thesis/50/ thesis binding aungier street cite in research paper click does viagra work on transsexuals http://mechajournal.com/alumni/do-my-accounting-homework-for-me/12/ decision making in nursing essay « All Events
- This event has passed.
Tournament of Love 2020
September 7 @ 9:30 am - September 8 @ 2:30 pm
The 3rd Annual Tournament of Love was scheduled for April 13, 2020. The tournament has not been cancelled, just postponed for a future date once we can get back to normal.
However… we would like to take an opportunity to use the Tournament of Love to help those in need right now.
Many people are beginning to feel the hardship of the nationwide shut down including those who are dear and near to our hearts – our local tennis pros, the local tennis shops and the restaurants who have been there for us throughout all of our seasons, taking care of all our needs. Now it is our turn to come together as a tennis community and reach out and help them in their time of need.
HOW ARE WE PLANNING TO HELP IMMEDIATELY?
1. GO FUND ME CHALLENGE
Together let’s reach our goal of raising $5000 OR MORE!!!
How you can help:
- Please share our Go Fund Me page with every tennis lover you know… regardless of if they want to play in the tournament or not: gofundme.com/f/tournament-of-love
2. REGISTRATION CHALLENGE
Let’s fill all the registration spots and raise an additional $2000.
All registration fees already collected will be donated. So far, we’ve collected $2400.
- We still have 20 team spots available for the tournament.
- Help us get these spots filled. That is another $2,000 available to donate right away!
- I realize that without a firm date this will be difficult, but you can let your friends know that we are looking to host the tournament sometime in early fall.
Here’s an added incentive to get people to register:
If you get 5 teams from your club or community to sign up we will donate $500 to the place of your choosing. Here are some examples:
- The restaurant that you have cater your tennis lunches
- A local tennis pro that hasn’t been able to teach lessons and therefore doesn’t have an income.
- An employee at a local tennis shop
Teams can register by going to www.gospelonthego.com/tennis
3. $50 MATCH YOUR REGISTRATION CHALLENGE
LET’S RAISE AND ADDITIONAL $4,400
For those already signed up:
- You can donate an additional $50 by logging into the account you created when you signed up for the tournament.
- If you don’t remember your login, you can call contact me at 561-866-0056 and I can help you, OR you can donate right here on the Go Fund Me account
For future registrations:
- Participants will be able to match their $50 registration fee when they register for the tournament
Join us in being blessing to our tennis community during this time!